Meet Your Ophthalmologists
Dr. G. Richard Cohen, MD, his son Joshua D. Cohen, MD, and Chad Kaplan, MD provide state-of-the-art, personalized eye care for every patient at every visit. The board-certified doctors at Cohen Laser and Vision Center specialize in advanced corneal and cataract surgery as well as comprehensive eye exams.
- ★★★★★Sending my gratefulness to the best doctor I’ve ever seen, actually now that I can see, 😄 You’ve given me a new vision, and the opportunity to enjoy a new life. THANK YOU for your excellent surgery DR. JOSHUA COHEN and also grateful for your friendly and professional staff members. - Y Lazo
- ★★★★★I can't thank Dr. Cohen enough! I've had terrible eyesight since I was in kindergarten and with in 1 hour of my Lasik procedure I could already see better. Within three hours after my procedure I could see EVERYTHING with no glasses or contacts. Leaving my 1 year check up and I have 20/20 vision. - Katie M.
- ★★★★★I got my laser eye surgery yesterday and today I feel amazing. It was a great experience. The staff made me feel so comfortable and did an outstanding job. I would definitely recommend Dr. Cohen and his wonderful team. Life changing experience and 100% worth it. - Nikki Zammataro
- ★★★★★Dr. Cohen is the most amazing person ever! From the moment I walked into the office all my worries and nerves were gone. The staff is so amazing and very helpful. The entire process was such a breeze, I couldn't believe it! I never thought getting Lasik was an option for me, and now I have perfect vision. - Morgan Buchanan
Why CLVC?At Cohen Laser and Vision Center, we take a sophisticated and evidence-based approach to ocular and visual health. We understand that while laser surgery may be a suitable option for some, it is not for everyone. We always put patient safety and satisfaction as our highest priorities.
We are proud to offer the highest quality service to all our patients, including:
- Independently owned and operated since 1992
- Over 25,000 refractive surgeries performed
- State-of-the-art diagnostic and surgical equipment
- Fellowship training in cornea, refractive, and glaucoma surgery
- On-site Alcon Wavelight excimer and femtosecond laser system
- Certified to deliver custom topography-guided Contoura treatment
- A lifetime guarantee on all refractive surgery
- Nationwide support with TLC laser centers